NEW FILM!!

Sunday, November 20, 2011
(CLICK TO WATCH MY NEW FILM ABOUT BEING THANKFUL.)


Thanksgiving is this week! I am so thankful for so many things...
>>all the new people i've met this year.
>>all the pretty smiles i've gotten to take pictures of.
 >>watching my family get one year older.
 >>the changes i've added in my life.
 >>for good health with family and friends.
 my heart is full and this video was just the cherry on top. all these kids in the video are my nieces and nephews. i love them so much. i can't help but get teary eyed watching this. enjoy. and please share it with those you are thankful for. HAPPY THANKSGIVING. xoxo miss janika

2 comments:

{ mrsshess } at: December 5, 2011 at 6:09 PM said...

I LOVE your films! They are WAY too cute! You have such a great photography/cinematic style!

{ i am janika. } at: December 5, 2011 at 6:19 PM said...

Thank you Sarah!! :)

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts.

Janika's Films.

visits.

contact.

contact.
 

© 2010 janika photography