SPECIAL OFFER!

Thursday, August 11, 2011
BACK TO SCHOOL PHOTO SHOOT OFFER!!! School is approaching and I have an OFFER for you. Here is the math: Good for 1 person (boy or girl) + your newly bought school clothes + a really great price= 30 min. creative, photo session with *10 digital images on a disc. So, mom's grab your kid(s), finish up your school shopping (my favorite reason for starting school.), gather your new shoes and wardrobe, and email me at Janika@janikaphotography.c​om to book your shoot! You have the new clothes!! Now you're prepared for some new photos!! Offer ends Aug. 31st. Peace.


$50: 5 digital images on disc.
$100: 10 digital images on disc.
$150: 15 digital images on disc.


My mom always took photos of me and my brother in our new school clothes so...Don't miss this opportunity to get photos of your child with their new clothes! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts.

Janika's Films.

visits.

contact.

contact.
 

© 2010 janika photography